Air to air heat exchanger...

Anyone had a go at diy ing one?

Reply to
invalid unparseable

Not a project for the faint hearted, I'd venture. Have you tried YouTube? I never cease to be amazed at some of the great stuff that people seem to make.

Reply to
newshound

No but is this for a heat recovery ventilation unit?

I toyed with taking one from a duff condensing tumble dryer.

Reply to
AJH

Andrew Gabriel has one. he hasn't posted here for a while.

Reply to
Andrew

Must be the Xmas season or something because at first I misread that as Angel Gabriel!

Reply to
gareth evans