Air conditioning in April - good grief

I believe that he's a closet Thatcherite. That's why he wants land reform. Then he can have two houses as well. By the way, I think you forgot the two washing machines, fridges,freezers and cars.

Regards Capitol

Reply to
Capitol

no a/c.

Reply to
IMM

Are moronic enough to have PCs all over the house?

Reply to
IMM

Lardbucket. I'm the epitome of lean and mean.

Reply to
IMM

Huh??

Both of my cars have a/c and a commercial unit would be more likely to need a/c for computer equipment as it is more likely to be poorly insulated.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

What did you buy as a matter of interest, Grunff, and did you fit it yourself? How is the charging with refrigerant handled?

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

Don't take the good Lady's name and use it in the same sentence referencing our resident daft Trot please.

Reply to
Andy Luckman

I already have.

Only one in each place.

Reply to
IMM

referencing

You are totally brainwashed. Thatcher was the worst leader the UK has EVER had. If you couldn't see that, get therapy. They did de-condition some prisoners who were brainwashed by the North Koreans, so there is hope for you.

Reply to
IMM

He has two cars. What a pillock!

have a/c and a commercial unit would be more likely to

You are guessing.

Reply to
IMM

I bought a Millennium 2.65kW Heat Pump. Once you include the brackets, VAT and delivery, it comes to around £500. I installed it myself, here's a brief description:

  1. Mount inside unit to wall, having connected up the two refrigerant hoses, condensate hose and interconnecting cable.
  2. Mount outside unit to wall on supplied brackets.
  3. Cut 3" hole in wall for the refrigerant hoses, condensate hose and interconnecting cable.
  4. Connect one of the two refrigerant hoses between the inside and outside units.
  5. Open the valve on the outside unit, allowing refrigerant to fill the tube, inside unit and return tube. A few seconds is enough.
  6. Connect second refrigerant hose and interconnecting cable.

The whole procedure was soo much easier than I expected. The unit comes ready charged with an excess of refrigerant, which you use to flush the hoses and evaporator.

It all went pretty smoothly. I had a long chat with the guy at Global Cooling. He seemed to know what he was on about, and said that most of these units tended to last about 10 years.

What's more, the unit also acts as a heat pump. When I installed it (November) I tested this out and it was quite impressive. A couple of kW output for only 800W input!

We've been using it (on cool) for a couple of weeks now, and it's very pleasant indeed. Noise is less than that of a 12" floor standing fan. It has a built in timer, so you can set it to pre-cool the room if required.

Reply to
Grunff

In message , IMM writes

So you're really a capitalist under that Bliar disguise

Reply to
geoff

Have you ever been in a commercial unit???

Reply to
Grunff

In article , IMM writes

John, don't tell porkies you have a flat and house not two houses

Reply to
David

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 21:13:42 +0100, in uk.d-i-y "IMM" strung together this:

More like dimwitted spankingstrap.

Reply to
Lurch

But I never said I had a/c at home...I don't. So your point is?

Reply to
Bob Eager

If you worked on operating system rserach, and used multiple operating systems (at least 7, currently) then you would perhaps realise why. And I never said they were 'all over the house', either.

Reply to
Bob Eager

re-read the thread.

Reply to
IMM

If you lived next to me I would have the council onto you.

Reply to
IMM

So, you are into kink as well. A kinky beanpole. How gross.

Reply to
IMM