Air conditioning

I decided in the end to opt for the air con fro

, I received all the kit and tools required bar a drill and core cutter that i hired from speedy's. I fitted it i about 2 hours tops, it was really easy and the effect is really good. decided against the B&Q system after going in and asking a sales person they didn't know much about the product and what I did in event of break down. Global offered me the advice I needed and even answered m calls over the weekend. It brings in fresh air and has other gizmo that filter the air from dust and bugs etc. It looks very neat and was amazed at how quiet it was when on. The outdoor bit of it was ver quiet as well, so no problems for neighbours there.

Thanks everyone for posting, will keep you updated

-- Hugh

Reply to
Hugh

Which model did you go for?

Reply to
John Rumm

Please do - I for one would love AC in the bedroom so I'd be really interested in your experience, Which model did you go for?

Reply to
Geoffrey

Hi John,

I went for the Millenniumair 12000 btu Inverter heat pump with fres air make up. Here is the lin

. It was pleasure today, the weather has picked up so it gave me the first rea opportunity to test it out

-- Hugh

Reply to
Hugh

Hi,

It wasn't /that/ hot today, 16C tops:

Probably just as good to open a window (if there is one I hope!) and use a fan.

cheers, Pete.

Reply to
Pete C

It was an opportunity to test the operation and the noise levels on th different settings. It was not particularily hot yesterday but enough t give the air conditioner a run. I would not open a window due to traffi noise etc. and a fan, they are noisier than the traffic!

cheers

Hug

-- Hugh

Reply to