Advice on elec wiring

Linked to diagram below,hope you can make sense of it.As per my previous post I reckon I will have to cut some holes in the ceiing but any guidance would help in trying to work out where best to cut.

A,B,C & D are the holes where the current halogens are. K is where an old ceiling light was (no wiring) Starting from C the grey line is the route I think the wiring takes. I have yet to find how it connects from F to the light switch H. In the top left there is an unknown spur socket 13amp fuse with just 3 wires in it, it doesnt appear to connect to anything as everything still works if I take the fuse out.

When the light switch is off the grey wiring doesnt show live except for the wire at F... why would that be if part of the lighting wiring or have I possibly traced this part wrong, or could this be the link between the light switch?

At the moment the only access is the round circles.

ss