Advice and sales for you all

Even more deals on Draper Expert quality products from

we also offer free advice to any one on tools and DIY and Project management.

joe dybowski

Thank you, spamming f****it. And thank you for the email you sent me too.

Reply to
Grunff

Well said Grunff - thing is they forgot to tell us their email address ;o)

its:

snipped-for-privacy@simplybuildbetter.co.uk

Reply to
jonni

Alternatively they can be reached on:

snipped-for-privacy@simplybuildbetter.co.uk

or if you prefer the original one its:

snipped-for-privacy@simplybuildbetter.co.uk

they can also be found at:

[...]

Good luck

Jonni

Reply to
jonni

The spamming f****it is called Joseph;

Domain Name: simplybuildbetter.co.uk

Registrant: joseph dybowski

Administrative Contact's Address: The Solar Building Doxford International Sunderland United Kingdom SR3 3XW

Registrant's Agent: Supanetwork Limited t/a SupaNames [Tag = SUPANETWORK] URL:

Relevant Dates: Registered on: 22-May-2001 Renewal Date: 22-May-2005 Last updated: 21-Feb-2002

Registration Status: Registered until renewal date.

Huge

In message , joe dybowski writes

Sent to draper@ ...

"

The UK.d-i-y newsgroup has few rules, but the posting of unsolicited spam to it is against the charter of the newsgroup and taken seriously

If you do it again, we will report you and request that your account be withdrawn

"
Reply to
raden

Aren't you a nice person...

I bet if you'd received a personal email from him you'd have felt a little different ;-)

Reply to
Grunff

It would have been binned before I read it

Reply to
raden

My server side spam filtering is pretty good, so if it reaches my inbox I almost always read it. I read this one. I was annoyed.

Reply to
Grunff

It's not the first time he's spammed this NG, he also posted a short one on the 19th Oct, but he got bolder I think. Tom

Reply to
Tom