A tip

A pal of mine put me onto this idea last week. http://66.154.66.47/forum/showthread.php?t=6015&showall=1I knocked one up and it works really well.

Mike

Reply to
MuddyMike

Sounds a bit like an old manual impact driver without the automatic rotation.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Aha. Forty years ago, the Snap-On screwdrivers I was buying all had hex shanks next to the handle, exactly for that purpose. It proved invaluable on many occasions, but I never thought of mechanising it.

Reply to
grimly4

A cracking idea .. ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

My anti virus reports this site as a threat.

Reply to
F Murtz

I thought it was pretty dodgy - with just an IP address. But I knew the name. Then I saw that Bob Eager had already been there, and he knows a little bit about computers.

It's possible your AV also suspects the raw IP address.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ