A fridge that thinks it's a frog

A mouse?

Owain

Reply to
Owain

My fridge has recently started making a warbling sound, like a frog but much higher pitched. Sort of like an intermittent squeak actually. It's very inconsistent, so hard to track down. Whenever I get to the kitchen it just stops! It seems to be coming from the back, but I can't see anything out of order. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Richard.

Reply to
richcobley

Frogs can scream - I've actually been woken up in the night by a screaming frog bought in by the cat...

I'd check for frogs

Reply to
Gully Foyle

Possibly caused by a loose rivet.

Rivet, rivet, rivet, rivet...............

:-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Unplug its connector, hoping that should stop it "warbling"! If it still carries on, it's a frog!

Reply to
Jim Gregory

usually means the rubber bushes the comperssor sit on are bad. Use silicone or whatever.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

With a frog in its throat ...