A few questions

In message , Rick Hughes writes

>>> I need a real good UPVC window cleaner. Both inside and out the white

Reply to
geoff

then underlay and carpet? yes

Would this help to retain the heat?

No.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Sandtex PVC-U Cleaner, comes in 1 litre spray bottles. On the bottle it says that it removes mould and grime and kills germs. I got mine from a Crown Decorator Centre. My frames weren't that bad but when I worked at a CDC we sold a lot to a contractor working on a building that faced north and who said it was effective on badly discoloured frames.

Reply to
Peter Johnson