A dog's life... after the referendum

Mostly like themselves.

But to racists like you I guess 'they all look the same'

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Not sure how to compare the linear dimensions, but if you only consider weight it seems a show condition Yorkshire terrier would be 1.8 to 3.2 kg. As pets, they are, so I read, usually heavier. The average human birth weight is 3.5 kg though the range of normal is between 2.5 and 5 kg (all but 5% of newborns will fall into this range). Yes - human babies are often heavier than Yorkies, but not by so very much and there is an overlap.

Reply to
polygonum
8<

You are projecting again (well that's what you call it). I suppose it makes you feel better if you think everyone else is a racist like yourself.

Reply to
dennis

He said BIGGER, not HEAVIER.

Reply to
9pl

And I started my response with "Not sure how to compare the linear dimensions, ..." which clearly recognised that.

Reply to
polygonum

And then rabbi ted on about what wasn?t being discussed and didn?t even concede that a baby is quite a bit BIGGER than a Yorkie.

Reply to
9pl

Who does like Yorkies?

Bloody horrible breed.

Reply to
ARW

I assume that he has never had a pet of any kind.

Reply to
ARW