A day off work - so time to DIY

So first I helped Lou knock down her pantry wall. I even let her have a go with the hammer.

Then I swapped the smashed rear light on the van (a tower scaffold accident), swapped the smashed front fog light on the van (a Watership Down accident), swapped the smashed wing mirror on the van (parked up when it happened accident) swapped the head light bulb on the Octavia, ordered massive amounts of beer from the local brewery, ordered a new kitchen door (why did I let her have a go with the hammer?) and still had time to let her have a look at the bedroom ceiling (twice).

Reply to
ARW

Maybe she should have taken her heels off?

Reply to
Andy Burns

They were steel toe capped ones.

Reply to
ARW

Isn't that the cool room to store the beer (safely) in though ?.

Just to get rid of the Red paint ??. She's been watching that blasted Kirsty women on C4 I suspect. Should've lent her your SDS drill.

Reply to
Andrew

Isn't it normal to start near the *top* of the wall?

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Ironic - I had a half day off, and did some wiring :-)

(changed the floodlight on the end of the garage from a 150W halogen to

30W led, replaced one of the PIRs that had gone bat shit crazy, and undid the mod I had done to temporarily disable the aforementioned PIR)

I think you answered that below :-))

I will go see if SWMBO want to play with my hammer!

Reply to
John Rumm

While you carried on hammering the pantry?

Reply to
R D S

And make sure that it is not holding up an RSJ :-)

Reply to
Andrew

Why are you panting when it's her that's working? Why did you video in portrait aspect? Was she naked?

Bill

Reply to
williamwright