A cure for Insomnia?

I think I can remember quite a lot. First bike was a James, YHO 276, then my CB72 was BPF 207B. I had a Francis-Barnett as a temporary runaround, but don't remember that one.

Cars - first was a convertible Moggie - 6697 VW. Then a hardtop Moggie,

769 GKM. Then a Series I Land Rover, NGF 324. Then a Humber Hawk, UJN 735. Then a big gap, and an 1100, FME 622B, followed by (gag) a Marina, DPN 207K (I think). Then all new and boring ones.
Reply to
Bob Eager

Me too. I can remember my grandparents number from circa 1964, and the number we had at home in the 70s. I stuck a label on my mobile so so when someone ask me what number I am calling from I can look at it.

Reply to
DJC

I can remember that o my father's car: HMX962B

Reply to
DJC

Morgan Plus 4. The odometer went over the top between 2011 and 2013 (perhaps not for the first time):

Max Demian

likewise with my Grans,she took it over in 1938 and kept the number of the people she purchased the house from who had the phone installed circa 1920, after her death my Uncle returned to the house as for various reasons it suited him to live there rather than where they were. Although it has got longer over the years the original number is still in there and all being well with my uncles health should make it to its centenary . I expect there are many other examples but most will be places like large country houses and stately homes that remain in one family ownership for generations, not so common in a West London Semi.

GH

Reply to
Marland