9v battery protective cap

Should have tried his testicales. I would have thought he'd got better results by not using the used batteries.

Reply to
whisky-dave

Yes, because you are a weird troll.

Have you spoken to the hand this week yet (you have now).

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

Snipped the important part, typical.

Is that because it has more brain cells than the head ?

Reply to
whisky-dave

Don't you think the reason he had the old batteries was because he was responsible for swapping them from equipment as part of his job? But he wouldn't have wanted to splash out £350 on 244 new alkaline PP3s just for a laugh ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

I wouldn't either but if he's swapping them like I do then yuo woulkd have new batteries to use and I suggest he would have got better results from l ess than half those number of battreis if he hadn't of used old one, that's all. He was gettign under 1000 volts from 244 9V batteries. He he'd usedf 111 9V battereis he would have got the 1KV and the current c apacity of a new 9V battery, rather than

Reply to
whisky-dave

Than yours? Quite possibly. ;-)

But mainly it's because I believe you are a weird troll, most of your questions are bogus and your circular and bizarre arguments pointless and a waste of bandwidth. So, I'm trying to do you a favour by suggesting you don't waste your time and weirdness on me as it won't be read or replied to.

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

according to you that is.

Then don't reply to my posts, it really is that simple.

Reply to
whisky-dave

Unfortunately that doesn't stop you continuing to reply to mine (asking questions I'll not answer). It really is that simple.

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

and why should that be a problem can;t yuo ignore them ?

Qs you can't or won't anwser.

From the subject title.

If anyone came to you and asked you for a cap for a PP3 battery, how long would it take you to design the object and print it ? When I'd hand the student a piece of insulation tape and ask them why they can't use this.

Reply to
whisky-dave

I tried that: the wire got very hot and the battery did not work well afterwards.

Reply to
Jim

Perhaps someone has to refrain from having the last word. Most of them have been said.

Reply to
Roger Hayter

You soldered the wire the wrong way around ;-)

Reply to
whisky-dave

Noted. ;-)

I was trying to do that and just wanted to save him wasting his time as the chances are he'd never 'notice' I wasn't replying to him. ;-(

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

I did that with a shottky diode across a DC motor. It got hot enough to unsolder itself.

It survived.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher