9 way wagos for earths and neutrals in 6 way light switches?

I've got some 6 way double light switches... But how to connect the earths and neutrals in the back box?

Are there available any 9 way wagos ?

Are there available any deep back boxes?

Or how?

George

Reply to
George Miles

only 8-way AFAIK, so link e.g two 6-way wagos to make a 10-way, I tend to use the push rather than lever ones for earths, purely because you tend to need more ways.

47mm?
Reply to
Andy Burns

The earths go in the back box terminal.

The neutrals all go in one piece of 30A choc block.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Getting 6+ earth wires into a back box's earth terminal might be rather difficult.

A 30A choc block connector might be a better idea with a link wire between t and the back box's earth terminal.

Agree with having a deeper back box as it can be a difficult squeeze getting everything in and the faceplate on....

Reply to
stephenten