4mm set screws with hexagon heads.

Why is it so difficult to buy 4mm 'bolts' with hex heads?

Everyone sells Pozi, both countersunk and raised and slotted types too. And plenty with allen heads.

But for this partially obstructed application, I can only get to the sides of the head.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

You don't give the full spec but eBay lists a fair few - eg

311462663267, 121794891675, 181721390214
Reply to
Robin

I assume you mean M4 rapid has them.

whisky-dave

Obtainable from Model Engineering supplier.

Reply to
harry

Odd - I'd already looked there. They seem to be listed under 'other bolts'

I have found some online and the correct length, though. Just surprised the likes of Screwfix don't have them.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

There are quite a few on amazon.

dennis