4-5 KVA Diesel generator choice..

Whilst there is a bit of a wiki discussion on Generators we have been looking for a gennie thats preferably Diesel, Key start, and around 4 to 5 KVA for standby use. Size and weight and noise aren't real concerns.
Second user ones rarely seem to become available in that sort of bracket so we've been looking at a new one around the grand mark.
Anyone know much about these ones that fit the bill in all aspects?. Or have any alternative recommendations?..
Cheers..
http://www.genpoweruk.co.uk/Evopower_SDG6500SS_ULTRA_QUIET_DIESEL_GENERA TOR_-_65db_-_7m-_5000w_LOW_NOISE.html
--
Tony Sayer

On 2010-11-01 18:59:42 +0000, tony sayer said:

I've been very happy with my Kipor KDE6700TA. The genny you identify looks like simiar in terms of specs (and look and feel).
See e.g. http://www.thegreenreaper.co.uk/showdetails.asp?id 8
More on it here:
http://groups.google.com/group/uk.d-i-y/browse_thread/thread/5570249c6a931b0d/665bf97093808a64?q=genny+piers+finlayson+group:uk.d-i-y
Piers Finlayson wrote:

3 month return to dealer warranty hardly seems generous ...
On 01/11/10 21:22, Andy Burns wrote:

The engine is an unlicensed Yanmar Chinese knock-off at the price what do you expect ;( http://www.oldengine.org/members/evans/ringlan/index.htm