240v footswitch...

Hi all.

Anyone know where I can find a 240v footswitch? I need the type which is on when pressed and off when released (not a toggle-switch).

I've done a search on t'internet, but I suspect I don't know the correct name for such a product :-\...

Appreciate any help....

Thanks,

H.

Reply to
Howie

Just the switch? Or case as well?

Most footswitches are rated at 250v and an amp or so, and you can get latching and momentary action types.

Try yer maplins/farnell/rs components etc.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

|> Anyone know where I can find a 240v footswitch? I need the type |> which is on when pressed and off when released (not a |> toggle-switch). |> |> I've done a search on t'internet, but I suspect I don't know the |> correct name for such a product :-\... |> |> Appreciate any help.... |> |> Thanks, |> |> H. |> |Just the switch? Or case as well?

The case as well :-)

|Most footswitches are rated at 250v and an amp or so, and you can get |latching and momentary action types.

Ahhh. 'Momentary action'. That must be the terminology I lacked!

|Try yer maplins/farnell/rs components etc.

I will. - Thanks very much.

H.

Reply to
Howie

Find an old sewing machine? Perhaps try a sewing machine shop for a cheap used one?

Reply to
Bob Eager

Enter "foot switch" in the search box - produces several.

or

part no MC01056

Reply to
Peter Parry