2 channel wireless CH thermostat/programmer

I am looking for a wireless CH room-stat/programmer that will control my DHW as well. The only unit I can find so far is the Vaillant VRT360F but as this uses the proprietary eBUS interface it is useless to me.

I simply need a receiver with two N/O relay contacts to control the two motorised valves in my conventional S-Plan system.

Any recommendations?

Reply to
Graham.

Add a relay to a standard one.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Do you need the HW timer to be RF? The stat on the tank has to be fixed, so you already have some fixed wiring, so adding a fixed timer should be possible.

I'm currently using this timer from Rapid to control my hot water, which works well - has battery backup, and a sensible off function. It's current switching capability is way over that needed for a motorised valve, and it has a changeover output should you need it.

(watch the wrap)

And you can then choose an RF thermostat to suit your preferences to control the space heating ( mines a Honeywell CM927, which a lot of people seem to like too)

Charles F

Reply to
CJF

Possible: