15 x 15mm angled isolator valve with handle.

Hello all. I'm searching for a compression 15 x 15mm angled isolator valve with handle operation. Can't find such a beast. Can find straights & tee's but these won't do the job. Can find the right kind of thing but with screw action, not really suitable for this particular application. Washing machine type valve won't do the job. I could use a straight, with a little pipe modification, but it would in a very visible location. What I'm looking for would be perfect.
Anybody know if such things are available? Thanks, Nick.

Doesn't appear so no. Toolstation have 10mm ones
--
Chris French