15% discount voucher for B&Q

Those of you who buy from the big orange shed may be interested in a voucher you print off and hand in at the checkout for 15% discount. Only for those younger than 60 [1]. Terms say the name you type in will be verified so assume you need to take photo id with you.

joking!

Reply to
Dave Starling

Ah, beat me to it.

It's 1 voucher per transaction, so no limit on number of times if more than

1 load needed.
Reply to
PeterC

FYI, you don't need to use a valid email address to get a coupon, it pops up in a window, ready to print. That's in case you're worried about the spam that may come from their 'Marketing Communications' statement.

Reply to
fred

Printed mine off yesterday. Handy as I'm buying a B&Q greenhouse for SWMBO's biffday this week - saving me a fortune :-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Aaah, how romantic ;-)

Owain

Reply to
Owain

If my husband did that for me, I'd find it _very_ romantic!

Reply to
S Viemeister

My dad bought mum an electric lawnmower because she wasn't strong enough to pull the starting lanyard on the petrol one.

Reply to
Peter Twydell

That, would _not_ be romantic.

When I was a teenager, one of my household responsibilities was maintaining the garden. One year, as a special birthday treat, my Dad gave me a heavy, unbalanced, awkward-to-use, electric hedge trimmer - we had a lot of privet hedging, and dad insisted that it be done twice a week during the summer. After using it, it took at least half an hour before my hands stopped vibrating. He never did understand why I wasn't thrilled.

Reply to
S Viemeister

But I can understand though.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

A teenager having vibrating hands? Could be useful under certain conditions.

I'll get me coat...

Reply to
Peter Twydell

My first S-i-L liked her motorbike with the saddle removed because the, er, horn was between the frame tubes...oh dear.

Reply to
PeterC

Oh - that dirty mac is yours?

Reply to
S Viemeister

And if you don't have any photo ID?

The other insteresting thing in the T&Cs on the voucher is:

"... nor can it be used for a credit transaction, ..."

Does that mean you can't pay by credit card?

Reply to
Dave Liquorice