15 auto fuse in 1 inch cube!

Long story but basically I have to fit a 15A auto fuse + holder (12vDC) into the space of about about a 1" cube. Anyone know where I can get such a thing - panel-mounted cartdrige or spade-type (pref). I'm off to Halfuds in the morning to see what they have. I know they have the spade type fuse links (at their super low prices :-))) ), but don't know if I can get a single way holder there too.

Reply to
dave

Scroll to the bottom of this page:

Vortex

Buy yourself a blade type fuse and some flat connectors, then just push them on the ends. Works great, but remember to tape it up.

Reply to
Brian

Dave Plowman (News)