13Amp socket with USB Charger

Would this require a referendum?

Reply to
Scott

I wouldn't expect any government run by Jezza - perish the thought - to understand anything at all.

Reply to
Tim Streater

What is this mythical thing a 'labour government'? I dare say I will never see another in my lifetime.

Looking back, I am not sure I ever saw one before, either

A labour majority seems to create a confuses mish-mash of corrupt and stupid policies, not a real government.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Only the likes of you and Andrew would think any head of government in the future to be concerned with the type of mains plug we use. They'll be far too occupied trying to sort out the financial mess we're in.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Lucky you: Clement Atlee; Harold Wilson; James Callaghan, Tony Blair, Gordon Brown in my lifetime

Reply to
charles

August 2014, but only for devices that negotiate the higher voltage/current.

Reply to
Andy Burns

Actually it was added in an earlier spec than I thought, so July 2012

Reply to
Andy Burns