FS - DeWalt circular saw on eBay

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but I'm selling my almost new DeWalt DW368K circular saw on eBay.

got a duplicate for my birthday, so this one goes. It was used for a grand total of around 15 minutes and comes with the original blade, case, wrench, blade AND three Black & decker Masonry blades and one NorZon Metal/Stainless Cut-Off blade

Thanks and have a good weekend!

Brian

Reply to
Schwa Schound