Latest threads in Power Toolsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Has anyone found a source for the Bammer Fuel Cells of a replacement for them. Thanks
No further details provided

Need motor part #63607 for Sears Arm Saw
sears arm saw need motor part# 63607 any help??????

cordless motor is working but chuck dont move
Black & Decker EPC12CA 12V Cordless Drill (EPC-12-CA).The motor is turning but chuck don't move.

looking for wiring diagram for CMG-4 something mitre saw, and was running backwards
No further details provided

how to mount a wire wheel on a motor shaft with a keyway
I have a motor with a1/2 " shaft. I removed a pulley wheel with a keyway from the shaft, now, I would like to mount a wire brush/wheel onto that shaft. What do i do?
1
1

where can i obtain blades for model 931 wen electric hand plane.
I am in need of the blades and attaching screws for a Wen model 931 electric hand plane.
1
1

I need the plastic covers for the 10" Craftsman Radial arm saw motor.
The motor on the Craftsman 10" Radial Arm Saw has a two part plastic cover. The only thing shown at the Sears parts center is the motor (with no parts breakdown). How do I get the covers when I can't...

how do you replace the wire lead for the sparkplug
No further details provided

kohler 17 lawnmower engine ohv won't start
I have a Craftsman mower with a Kohler 17 OHV engine and am having trouble getting it to start. It has been running fine and this problem just occurred. I replaced the plug and noticed that the spark...

I have a 47065 central compressor.
There is a switch mounted to the flange that keeps kicking out and I need a replacement part. On the switch are the numbers E209138 R50015444 TS YS MB 125/250v 50v there are 2 wires leading to it....

What became of NIKOTA Tools? Their listed phone has been disconnected and their email address deos not respond.
I have been trying to find an 18V battery charger for my 4-in-1 NIKOTA Cordless Tool Kit. It seems like the company office in the USA plainly disappeared. I haven't found anyone who sells their tools....

Craftsman radial arm saw thermal switch
Where can I buy a thermal switch for a craftsman model 113.196321 radial arm saw. I had to bypass the switch to get the motor to run. Sears doesn't sell them alone.

How to oil Black & Decker circular saw bearing?
How can I lubricate/oil my B&D circular saw bearing ? (model 7390 type 5) (model 7390 type 5)
3
3

7550 runs great but shuts down after few seconds..oil ok...cleaned carb ..?????
runs great 7550 but shuts down after few seconds..oil ok...cleaned carb ..?????

Where can I get parts for a Nikota orbital sander? Nikota USA in CA phones have been disconnected.
No further details provided