Latest threads in Power Toolsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Lubrication for my framing nailer.
Are either WD 40 or 3 in one acceptable for my Porter Cable framing nailer?
1
1

bosch pho 100 height adjustment
How? David Roper

Where can I purchase grinder wheel for McGraw- Edison model 71107
No further details provided

I have a Delta TS350 table saw. My blade is at 45 degrees and I cannot return i
I have a Delta TS350 table saw. My blade is at 45 degrees and I cannot return it to 90. The handwheel and attached shaft turn but the blade does not move. When I set the blade at 45 I probably used...

Blades for an old Holzher jigsaw
I have an old holzher jigsaw, I need blades for it. any help where to find them

how to by pass speed switch to allow trigger to control motor dewalt dw431 belt sander
No further details provided

i have an older bosch 1581vs how do i change the blade/
No further details provided

90031 super duty M# .04
I NEED THE BRUSHES FOR 90031 SUPER DUTY 3" M# .04 STANLEY BELT SANDER

The battery pack for my SKIL Twist Cordless Screw Driver is dead. Should I buy a new battery?
I placed the battery on the charger for two days and it still would not work. Do I need to place a bit in it before it will work? What are the two little red buttons near the top where the bit goes...

Where is the charging port for a Tesco cordless drill 12v
I can't figure out how to re-charge my Tesco 12V cordless drill. Does anyone know where the charging port is?

are skilsaw hd77 and bosch wormdrive saws made by same company ?
No further details provided

Need help with charging problems.
I have a Makita DC9000 fast charger that get hot when I try to charger the two 9.6 volt batteries I have. Please note that the two batteries do not charge. Can someone help me with this problem?

what is the value of a craftsman 10
just want to know what the average price is on a craftsman 10"3.0hr radial saw is thks model 113.199300

How do I change blades on an electric plainer?
I can't get the blade out of my Bosch PL 1692 plainer. Set screws have been removed and what is left of the blade is ragged and jammed.

screw that holds blade on McCullough MacCat chainsaw is stripped
No further details provided