Latest threads in Power Toolsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Are tank connections clockwise threads?
No further details provided

where to buy parts for a Pro-Built sliding compound miter saw
No further details provided

i have a bammer cordless finish nailer and also need gas cells
I have 2 cells and did fill one with lighter butane the universal gas lighter refill can u can get at walmart

i have a bammer cordless finish nailer model cda250 and would like to know
where can I get the gas cells 6020

looking for replacement batteries for my 18 v cordless drill
i have an 18v viper cordless tool set and like these products however my batteries are dead and i cant find replacements anywhere
1
1

craftsman drill chuck needed
need drill chuck and key for craftsman model 113.213090 drill press. part number is 817340-1 for chuck and key is 817339-1. new or good used will work. thanks

what circular saw blade do I need to trim finished doors
I want to trim the bottom of my doors so they won't rub on the new carpet. What type of blade do I need for a 7 1/4" circular saw? Advice

where can I get a manual for Tsc10l
No further details provided

I need a 18 volt battery pack for my hand drill (2024 Update)
I have a 18 volt viper drill and saw set that needs a battery pack and I do not seem to be able to find one the number on the battery 0309-1014 made in china the other number on the battery is...
1
1

What year is this machine?
113.29411 Craftsman Accra-Arm 10 inch Radial Saw

I've bought a second hand jigsaw but can't find a blade to fit. Seems that the s
No further details provided

I am looking for a replacement gib for a Craftsman thickness planer, #30720.00
No further details provided

how to reassemble bostitch 1850BN nail gun - where does the safety b piece bo
Does anyone know where to get a "how to" to reassemble the Bostitch 1850BN nail gun? I used this yesterday and put the nail in backwards. As my husband was trying to fix, the safety b piece fell out...

i want to use dryer motor to power homemade sander o 110v
No further details provided

what is the value of a sears craftman 10 inch radial saw model no 113.197751
No further details provided