Pool Trips Breaker in my Bedroom

I recently had a pool installed and the builder installed the pump and electrical on a new, separate breaker on the outside panel. My Master bedroom is right next to the pool and pumps. Whenever i have the bedroom lights, fan and my clothes iron on, my bedroom breaker trips. I experimented and turned on everything in the bedroom/bathroom and it all runs fine but when i turn on the pool pump, the bedroom breaker trips. He called an electrician and he assures me that NOTHING in the pool is tied into any of the household circuits and that the pool is isolated. I'm searching for answers and notice that there is a grounding rod/wire right outside my bedroom window and curious if that could be causing by bedroom circuit to overload? No other room in the house has this problem when the pool is running.

Reply to
Gary