Latest threads in Plumbing Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

What to look for in a kitchen faucet?
Looking to replace my tired kitchen faucet, wondering if there's any particular advantage with the single handle integrated on the faucet type -vs- the 2-handle hot/cold type as far as longevity and...
26
26

warm water coming out of cold water faucets
We have a two story home and the water has been fine for all 30 years we have lived there. After being away from home for a week, warm water started coming out of the cold water faucets in all...

Faucet in bathroom not working
I have a tenant that let her water get turned off. Once the service was restored, her sink in the bathroom does not work anymore. All the other sinks in the hous eare fine. Any ideas? Nathan
1
1

thermal expansion relief through Watts Governor80?
Does anyone have Watts Governor80 installed to relieve the thermal expansion pressure built up by water heater? Could you tell me whether it works or not? I searched website, there is not a lot of...

this tool is magic
I bought this tool the other day that I found on the net and used it for my plumbing work. It is really great. You should check it out at I was a bit dubious at first but thought what the hell I will...
3
3

Residential hot water drop in pressure
Hi, A relative of mine recently installed a bathroom fixture for the sink. And now there seems to be a drop in the hot water pressure throughout his house. Any suggestions as to what may be the most...
2
2

Replace leaking shower drain - WIngtite?
Hi everyone! Has anyone ever tried to install the Wingtite shower drain (see the web page at I have a plastic/fiberglass corner shower stall on the second floor. The drain was leaking, and I removed...

Emergency Floor Drains
What is your read on the UPC rules for emergency floor drains. (not IPC) They have a 0 fixture count so I guess need no vent. Do they even need a trap? What is min size? They are not listed under...
3
3

Plumbing requirements to convert house to food service?
Howdy! We have a little house on a busy Texas highway outside of any city or municipal limits. The house is on a septic system. While the septic system has never given us any trouble it is...
6
6

Worcester 9.24 electronic boiler not heating water properly
Hiya hope you can help in some way The problem with the boiler is that it doesn't heat the water up very hot. We have tried raising the temperature but still does not get hot. It also takes a long...

Work in New Orleans
Anybody looking for work give us a call. We are a 30 year old mechanical contractor. We offer excellent pay and benefits and have short term housing available for qualified people
1
1

wax rings
I must be doing something wrong. Toilet leaked, replaced wax ring, and still leaks at the floor level. Replaced wax ring again (NO-Seep #3) still leaks... did this 2 more times.. same thing. Lead...
2
2

clay seperator
i am a novice potter, and would like to know if someone can help me design a clay seperator for my wash up sink? there must be a way without spending too much. thank for your help.
1
1

Sweetfilter Sewer Odor Eliminator
Simply go to or http://www.Sweetfilter.biz Domain For Sale: sweetfilter.com

hotwater system issues
Hi I have a Hardie Dux HDE250 electric hotwater system, 250L. installed 1993. I have had no problems with it except the the Pressure reducing valve was leaking water so I replaced it. The hot water...