Where can I find a 3/4" showerhead

The plumbing is setup for a 3/4" shower head and then necked down to

1/2". Is there such a thing as 3/4" shower head and where would I find one?

Thanks

Reply to
u4ick

"u4ick"

Why not just put a 3/4" x 1/2" bushing in the shower ell?

Reply to
Mike Grooms

I may be wrong on the manufacturer. It's been a while since I've installed any. But there is a German company (grohe I think) that makes a 3/4 shower valve with a 3/4" riser and full-port shower head.

Is it Grohe? Maybe one of these other guys knows the name. Grohe doesn't feel right. Hmmm..

Reply to
Blackbeard

Yes you are right. Grohe is the name. check out

took a quick look around the site and did not see anything in 3/4. I am not sure that they are available in 3/4 do to flow restrictions. Dale

Reply to
Dale Wilcox

Should have one in stock I'll get back to you after xmas

George

Reply to
George Thomson