Valving for a Baxi Luna 310fi

I am self installing a Baxi Luna 310fi wall hung boiler in a new construction home and need some help identifying the selection of valves and fittings supplied with unit.Their is limited documentation as to which fittings go where and they can be installed several different ways. If anyone has a photo or a written description of where things go I would appreciate it. Thank You. Mark

Reply to
md

id suggest you hire an expert to at least help you a little. what you ask for is just too hard to explain without more info.

Reply to
Ned Flanders