radiator was moved, I want to get rid of the exposed valve.

had to move a radiator in my kitchen to install a fridge. the valve is sticking up out of the hardwood. I have access to the steam pipe below where the old radiator was. can I cut this and cap it? I believe this is a one pipe system - so should this be easy for a non-professional??

Reply to
DB

I'm no expert but I think you want to go back far enough to find a threaded fitting which can be capped. If you just cut the pipe, how will you reliably cap it?

Reply to
Bennett