P.O. plug

What does the P.O. stand for in P.O. plug? I can't seem to find the answer anywhere.

Thanks, Kevin Williams

Reply to
Kevin Williams

Pull-Out..... I don't know if you'll ever find a definitive answer or not. I have been in the plumbing business my whole life and the above is the most "consistent" answer I have ever heard.

Bob Wheatley

Reply to
Bob Wheatley

One thing I know, in my house the damn thing never worked ! That stupid metal thingy that is used as a way to hold it up or down sux. It drove me nuts, that's why I am like this. Cuckoo Cuckoo..

Reply to
Red Jacket

pop-up / out

Reply to