Okay to post help wanted here?

Or is it deemed spam?

Reply to
Abby Normal

I don't think it's spam.

Reply to
Mike Grooms

Me neither. Hell, if you pay me enough I'll hire on and bring another 50 guys with me.:>)

Bob Wheatley

Reply to
Bob Wheatley

I don't need 50, just one. I don't frequent this group that much especially lately.

Anyways, I operate an MEP Engineering Company in the Caribbean, british islands, english speaking, high standard of living. Drawing up plumbing and iso's is not one of my biggest joys so I am looking for someone to do it for me.

A big project here would be a seven story office building or condo development. Need some one who could layout the DWV and potable water in plan, as well as a DWV iso. Experience with sprinklers, standpipes, chilled water piping is a big plus.

Ideally looking for a young guy with AutoCAD else a senior journeyman/master plumber to draw up by hand, let others draw on computer. Good gig for the right guy especially if looking to get off of the wrenches. Would also involve going on site inspecting workmanship, sitting through construction site meetings so I don't have too.

I am a former Canadian tin basher myself, turned engineer. I have been down here about 8 years now, I don't miss snow myself. Island life is not for everyone.

Anyways, I guess you could reply via email if interested rather than to the whole group.

Reply to
Abby Normal

Abby Normal,

Man, that sounds like a wonderful job, and we'd love to move there. It's beyond my expertise, though. RATS!!

Bob W., does your tan need a little work??

Mike

Reply to
Mike Grooms

Not really, I live in South Texas.:>) But FWIW, Abby's request could be managed by someone on shore other than the inspection part. I have clients email or snail mail files to me and I can draw, print, and mail back completed docs or have them done on AutoCAD sent back digitized. I don't really need or want any more of that kind of work because I'm already snowed under as design/build contractor in the first place. But it sounds like a sweet deal for the right guy.

Bob Wheatley

Reply to
Bob Wheatley

No would definitely need someone here. The job is suited for a young single guy, or an 'empty nester'.

My parents are snow birds, the winter down in the Harlingen-MCAllan area.

Reply to
Abby Normal

email me, I might be open.

Reply to