New toilet installation

I live in a South Louisiana and where I live there isn't much in way of code requirements.

I'm building a work shop on a concrete slab and have a few questions regarding installing a toilet.

  1. What is the required distance for the center of the toilet flange to be from a rear and side wall ??
  2. What size must the drain pipe be coming from the toilet flange going to the city line ??
  3. Can this drain pipe be PVC ??
  4. How deep must this drain pipe be burried ??

Thanks, Ray

Reply to
Ray

12" center to finished rear wall, 15" minimum center to side wall.
3" from the flange to outside the building. 4" from outside the building to the city line.

Yes.

12" measured from top of pipe.

Reply to
Mark Monson