Mansfield toilet dual flush -Opinions please.

In order to cut down on water usage (small septic tank) we are thinking of installing a Mansfield toilet - dual flush. My experienced plumber doesn't really know about them although he tends to prefer Mansfield's as a working toilet. This toilet will flush one gallon of water on the downstroke of the flush handle and 1.6 gallons on the upstroke of the flush handle. Comments and opinions favorable and unfavorable please esp. as to the workability of this arrangement, breakdown and repair, etc. Thanks, Joe

Reply to
Zadigvolta