Leaky furnace flue base

Our stainless steel furnace flue has a small leak at it's base. It's a slow drip, and it is leaking at the first joint outside of the masonry chimney joint between the elbow (lower end of elbow) and the horizontal pipe which continues to the furnace. We've reently had some very cold days. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Furnace and new flue, (in existing masonry chimney) were installed in 1998. Thankyou in advance for any assitance you can provide.

Reply to
SW