Cleaning out a blocked sewer?

Assuming the drain has not collapsed, is there a simple way to clean out a sewer pipe that is a bit slow. We have tried the small-mop-as-plunger/piston method, and the caustic/aluminum method, and the plumber is not having much luck.

Reply to
Peter Jason

"Call Roto-Rooter, that's the name and away go troubles down the drain"

Give us a little more info... Which drain is this? What else is slow?

Randy Ask The Plumber

Reply to
Randy Anderson

roto- rotor! just go ahead and shoot me i can,t stand the pain any longer

Reply to
jim donovan

Reply to
Peter Jason