Leaking Foot Valve in Well

The foot valve on my well is leaking through and I have been advised that due to the age of the well, it would be better to drill a new well instead of risking damaging the well trying to remove the foot valve. My question is this, could I not just add a new check valve between the pump and the existing piping? Any one done this?
Reply to
Barrie Monks

Site Timeline Threads