Gas Line to stove in kitchen?

I need someone to look at my gas line going to my stove in the kitchen. In the yellow pages - what listing go I look under?

Reply to
Dave

Any plumber or HVAC mechanic can take care of that for you. In my area, however, most plumbers don't bother with gas. If you're just wanting to replace the flexible connector, go to home depot and get a card for a handyman. A handyman is going to be cheaper than a plumber or hvac tech.

Reply to
Blackbeard