any local 130 (chicago) plumbers on here?

hi, i'm a retired 130 journeyman and just curious if any of my brothers or sisters are using this group.

thanks.

Reply to
Jerry Sievers

Dale Wilcox

"Jerry Sievers"

Brothers or SISTERS???

Reply to
Mike Grooms

Mike, Yes we have some WOMEN in the trade. And we refer to them as our sisters.

Reply to
Dale Wilcox

"Dale Wilcox" <

Shouldn't they really be called "tokens"?

Reply to
Mike Grooms

"Dale Wilcox"

Now you're starting to weird me out. I think we all realize that broads can't really be plumbers. I mean, they're OK for commercials for draino and stuff. But come on...actually do plumbing???

Tell me you were just putting us on...please?

Reply to
Mike Grooms

Perhaps we should all get together and swap stories, most plumbers have a lot of them. BTW Indiana here, non-union (sorry guys)

Reply to
sasha

And if you're south of the Mason-Dixon line, you could add scorpions and centipedes to that list. I know one plumber from Louisiana who says that wrestling alligators is just part of the job down there. Now that's likely to break a nail. :-)

Robert

Reply to
Robert Calvert