Warmflow Boiler

I am advised by my plumber that WARMFLOW boilers are designed to last 10 years only. Does anyone else agree with me that that is a cynical way to do business? I would expect an important piece of equipment such as a boiler to last double that. The quality of the unit is questionable. I am aware of others that have found that leaks are the norm rather than unusual. I am also advised that they glue joints together to stop leaks. That is not good engineering. I would recommend anyone seeking to replace their boiler to do a thorough evaluation of the competition.

Reply to
Anonymous