My Watchman oil Gauge. 8Years old The type that is immersed in the tank with the receiver in doors is flashing R and a number which is not t

My Watchman oil gauge is fitted to a 1350 litre titan plastic tank with the receiver in doors .The receiver flashes

and a number which is not the level in the tank as I have dipped the tank.the receiver shows a lower level. I hav

taken the probe out of the tank and cleaned it and checked that all the discs are connected, I also replaced the

battery.I can see no visable damage . Has any body had this problem and been able to overcome it. Any

suggestions apart from buying the new type.

Reply to
Paul