Should my well pump run every time I turn on the water?

We have a well with an above ground jet pump. Every time the water is turned on the pump comes on. Is this normal?

Reply to
Owen

I'm not sure if it should turn on every single time. When I was a kid we had a well but I don't recall it going on each and every time. It was a while though, so I don't know how dependable my memory is. <a href='

' >
</a>

Reply to
disqus_6Pm2N5wxpf