what color should i paint bed room door

Anything other than white is going to invite the question: why? Perhaps you can fill in some more details so designers among our visitors can come up with a better answer?
Reply to
homeowners
I agree with Home Owner. What colour is the trim? What colour are the walls? Cream is always a good choice. You should usually match the trim around the door and the baseboard. If they are wood stained then the white or cream is the answer. We have dark oak stain on base and trim with six panel cream doors and they look fine and go with any wall colour. Always use a washable semi-gloss on the doors for ease of wiping down/off finger and hand prints.
Reply to
disqus_rFshpvllAs

Site Timeline Threads