my bike cream polish become dry and i use it only for 2 times.please help me.

No further details provided

Reply to
Anonymous

Oh well, you'll need to seal it better in the future. Use a piece of plastic between the lid and container and even hammer the lid back on. Or, transfer a plastic bottle's contents to a glass jar with gasketed lid, if it'll be a long-term rarely used polish. Throw out the old polish and get new polish, is the only reliable solution...buy as little or small of a container as possible.

Reply to
Anonymous