Can you change back an forth between oil base and latex paint with sprayer

I have only used a paint sprayer off an air compressor years ago. The airless rigs I know about from industry and they only paint industrial paints. I want one for home projects but am not sure about changing over from oil base paints to latex. HELP PLEASE

Reply to
Anonymous

Follow the equipment manufacturer's instruction for cleaning and you'll have no problems. Just Mineral Spirits might be all that's needed to totally evacuate all traces of oil-based products. Test your cleaning and re-clean if needed. Other people use different or separate hoses, filters and nozzles for each type of product.

Reply to
Anonymous