When does the buying stop !

;)

I have had several plants die for various reasons, leaving me extra room just in time for the seasons first shipments at the box stores. This year Home depot had a few interesting ones besides the generic Phal's If you are bored, stop by for a look!

DTPS Yu Pin Lady Onc. Pacific Sunrise 'Hakalau' MTSSA. C.M.Fitch 'Hilo Triple I ip' Epi Hokulea 'Firestorm' (no tag, ID from Ultimate Orchid By Thomas J. Sheehan in conjunction with AOS and the Smithsonian and follow up interent research)

BruceM