Kroger selling orchids

I seldom go into the Kroger stores for groceries but did today. They now sell some nice houseplants and of all things - orchids! These were nice blooming plants for $9.99 ea. You can't beat that with a stick. The lady in the plant dept. marked down 6 bloomed-out Phals to $3.88 ea. Now who can pass by prices like that? :-))) The little 4" clay pots are .67 alone. I took four. When I got home I noticed one had unopened buds. Someone must have knocked or picked off the flowers leaving the spike of buds. I hope they open for me. I'll be stopping at both Kroger stores from now on.

Reply to
Manelli Family

BruceM

I find that they frequently have the tags still in the pots as well.

Reply to
Chris Dukes