Sorry ... Another Identification please !

Thanks for all, from France ! Mido.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

keith kent

Eric,

That is just scary... Like I mean knowing the cross id impressive and all, but knowing the exact form is just twilight zone material!!!

Reply to
Kye

Kye,

*laff* nah, it's not that impressive. Not like Kathy B. the other night at the OS meeting rattling off parents of all the floofy cattleya hybrids and giving color commentary (in some cases, literally!) on the parents and knowing all about the hybridizers, etc. etc.

In this case, this particular plant is/was very well represented in the "pot plant" orchid trade here about 7 years ago, right when I got into orchids. It was the first orchid I ever bought and the first one I ever re-bloomed. It's a very distinctive hybrid - not easily confused with others. Finally, I think there is only one clone of Degarmoara Flying High in circulation - 'Stars & Bars.'

-Eric in SF

Eric Hunt