Thanks to all who have given my orchids new homes

Hello everyone, It is a bit odd to post my dilemma in a public place but desperate times require such measures. The greenhouse is still standing. I've been given a reprieve while the mortgage company fashions a "workout" solution. Where is Congress to bail me out? There is talk but no action to help the homeowners yet. <stepping off the soapbox>

Please take a new look at my webpage

. I'd much rather clear the greenhouse than have them crowded into a small space or neglected. Lee in South Carolina

Reply to
Savor