Sunlight Question

Hi, I'm new to planting orchids. I want to have them indoors. The only place I can put them however is really sunny in the afternoon, during the mornings and evening there's very little lighting. So I was wondering if I need to give it artificial lighting and if so what kind are people using.

Thanks,

hbuiics125

Reply to
hbuiics125

You'll need to give us more information. What kind of orchids do you have, for example? Orchids are not monolithic; different types have different lighting needs. How shady does it get in the morning?

Diana

Reply to
Diana Kulaga